Exclusively for Purple Hands Wine Club Members
We hope you'll be able to join us to pick up your Spring wine allocation and enjoy the following:
- a specially-curated tasting flight featuring currently-released Purple Hands Pinot Noirs
- surprise library wines
- the release of Purple Hands' first-ever Chardonnay (2016 vintage from our Latchkey Vineyard)
- barrel tastings of 2017 Pinot Noir and 2017 Chardonnay
- small bites to pair with wine tastings
OREGON POKE - wild salmon, crushed hazelnuts, apple shavings, micro cilantro, orange and lime zest, smoked jalapenos, fire-charred scallions
RILLETTES W/ JAM ON A CROSTINI - amazing flavors, caramelized onions and fennel with the red fruit jam (Vegetarian version will include charred spring leeks, burnt orange peel, and wood-fired artichokes)
ROASTED BEET/FRISEE SALAD with cherve, orange zest, and puffed black rice, served on an endive bite
PANCETTA WRAPPED SCALLOP WITH CHARDONNAY GLAZE
GIANT DUCK FAT CROUTONS & TRES CARNE MEATBALLS - wood-fired lamb, pork and beef with balsamic drizzle and fried basil
- live music by the string trio Rio Con Brio
Tickets are $20 per person, available to wine club members exclusively on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase your tickets early as we have a limit of 100 guests total.
Join us in the Purple Hands tasting room in Dundee for an extended tasting flight of our newly-released 2016 vintage. We'll be pouring all six of our vineyard-designated pinot noirs plus the Le Nouveau Monde prestige cuvée. Small bites from Red Hills Market also included.
$30 tasting fee; waived with $150 purchase or club membership